Terms and Conditions
1. Fee once paid, will not be refunded in any circumstances. However, a substitute name can be accepted if within the same organization.
2. e-invoice/e-receipt will be sent to you in 15 working days post event. For invoice in favor of the organization name, please send an email to email@example.com with billing name, address and GST no. (If applicable).
3. In case, you are making NEFT/RTGS or IMPS payment transfer, please send the details of the transaction with the copy of filled in form at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. An email confirmation will be sent to you within 48-72 working hours of your registration. Please keep the screenshot of the payment success message from Razorpay/Paypal safe with you for any confirmation purposes.
5. The names of Speakers and Panelists on the event website and the brochure are based on their confirmation. In case, any speaker/panelist could not make it to the event, the organizing committee/organization cannot be held responsible.
6. In case the event could not be organized because of situations beyond control of the organizing committee, the fee will be refunded within 60-90 days. Our liability is limited to the refund of the fee in case of cancellation of the event.
7. You will be sent registration details of the summit by 1st Oct.’23
8. Conference delegate registration covers attendance in all day sessions/workshops/ Open space technology sessions (excluding Restricted/Paid Master-classes and closed sessions which are by invitations or require add on registration); welcome kit and access to exhibition area and use of common networking area.
9. A few master-classes are restricted for CSR Heads/CSR Teams of companies. Host organization has all the rights to restrict entry of delegates for such master-classes.
10. The Residential plans will be for two nights. I.e for 10th and 11th oct.
By registering for the event, you agree to the terms and conditions mentioned above.
Registration Plans (India)
Registration Plans (International)
|All Plans||Pre- Event Registration
(5th Sep.- 5th Oct.)
(Till 9th October)
|Non-Residential Delegate Pass (with Lunch)||USD 150 per Participant (Including GST)||USD 175 per Participant (Including GST)|
|Non-Residential-Delegate Pass (Lunch on both days + Networking Dinner on 11th Oct)||USD 180 per Participant (Including GST)||USD 200 per Participant (Including GST)|
|Economy Residential Delegate Pass (Lunch on both days + Networking Dinner on 11th Oct)||USD 350 per Participant (Including GST)||USD 400 per Participant (Including GST)|
|Premium Residential Delegate Pass (Lunch on both days + Networking Dinner on 11th Oct)||USD 450 per Participant (Including GST)||USD 500 per Participant (Including GST)|
- NEFT Details:
- Account Holder: Renalysis Consultants Pvt. Ltd
- Account Number: 50200008642388
- Bank: HDFC Bank Ltd, Branch: Shikohpur (Haryana)
- IFSC Code: HDFC0003526 (Payable at Ahmedabad for DD)
- Swift Code: HDFCINBBXXX
- MICR Code: 110240331
- For payment through Cheque/ DD
- Payee Name: Renalysis Consultants Pvt. Ltd
- Payble at: Ahmedabad
- Ahmedabad Office Address for Courier
- Renalysis Consultants Pvt. Ltd. (NGOBOX)
- 806-808, Shivalik Satyamev, Bopal Cross Road
- Near Vakil Saheb Bridge, Bopal
- Ahmedabad 380058, Gujarat, India
- Email: email@example.com
- Mob: +91-9560352170
In case, you are making NEFT/RTGS or IMPS payment transfer, please send the details of the transaction with the copy of filled-in the form at firstname.lastname@example.org