Terms and Conditions
1. Fee once paid, will not be refunded in any circumstances. However, a substitute name can be accepted if within the same organization.
2. e-invoice/e-receipt will be sent to you in 15 working days post event. For invoice in favor of the organization name, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with billing name, address and GST no. (If applicable).
3. In case, you are making NEFT/RTGS or IMPS payment transfer, please send the details of the transaction with the copy of filled in form at email@example.com
4. An email confirmation will be sent to you within 48-72 working hours of your registration. Please keep the screenshot of the payment success message from Razorpay/Paypal safe with you for any confirmation purposes.
5. The names of Speakers and Panelists on the event website and the brochure are based on their confirmation. In case, any speaker/panelist could not make it to the event, the organizing committee/organization cannot be held responsible.
6. In case the event could not be organized because of situations beyond control of the organizing committee, the fee will be refunded within 60-90 days. Our liability is limited to the refund of the fee in case of cancellation of the event.
7. You will be sent registration and login details of the summit by 3rd Dec.’21
8. Conference delegate registration covers attendance in all day sessions/workshops/ Open space technology sessions (excluding Restricted/Paid Master-classes and closed sessions which are by invitations or require add on registration); welcome kit and access to exhibition area and use of common networking area.
9. A few master-classes are restricted for CSR Heads/CSR Teams of companies. Host organization has all the rights to restrict entry of delegates for such master-classes.
10. Important: In case event sessions are hosted onsite for a specific day, the participants will have to pay INR 2500 extra/day to join onsite event (optional) if they wish to attend, subject to availability of the seats.
By registering for the event, you agree to the terms and conditions mentioned above.
|All Plans are inclusive of taxes||Standard Registration Plan (Till 30th November 2021)||Normal Registration Plan (1st December onwards)|
|One-day delegate pass (7th Dec), including same day masterclasses||INR 950
|Three-days delegate pass (7th-9th Dec), including all masterclasses||INR 1,650
|On-site (9th Dec) and full virtual event access (3 days), including all masterclasses (Lunch included)||INR 3,950
We are happy to confirm that we will be hosting the event on-site on 9th December. In case you have already registered for the full event, you may register for the on-site event at an additional cost of INR 2,500. The venue for the onsite event is-
The Leela Ambience Gurugram Hotel & Residences, Ambience Island, National Highway - 8, Gurugram 122002, Delhi N.C.R, India
- NEFT Details:
- Account Holder: Renalysis Consultants Pvt. Ltd
- Account Number: 50200008642388
- Bank: HDFC Bank Ltd, Branch: Shikohpur (Haryana)
- IFSC Code: HDFC0003526 (Payable at Ahmedabad for DD)
- Swift Code: HDFCINBBXXX
- MICR Code: 110240331
- For payment through Cheque/ DD
- Payee Name: Renalysis Consultants Pvt. Ltd
- Payble at: Ahmedabad
- Ahmedabad Office Address for Courier
- Renalysis Consultants Pvt. Ltd. (NGOBOX)
- 806-808, Shivalik Satyamev, Bopal Cross Road
- Near Vakil Saheb Bridge, Bopal
- Ahmedabad 380058, Gujarat, India
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mob: +91-9560352170/ +91-9512607053
In case, you are making NEFT/RTGS or IMPS payment transfer, please send the details of the transaction with the copy of filled-in the form at email@example.com
FFor queries related to speaker, exhibition, partnership opportunities, hosting masterclasses and CSR Impact Awards process, please contact Shilpi at firstname.lastname@example.org or 9560352170/ 9971429654