18-19 September 2017
Hotel Hyatt Regency, Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
India CSR Summit & Exhibition 2017 - Registration Details
Terms and Conditions
- 1. Residential plan includes 2 nights stay (17-18 Sept) arrangement in a budget hotel/premium hotel with breakfast, on single accommodation basis. Hotels will be in the range of 3-10 kms from the venue. Group pick-up from the hotel to the event venue will be provided at fixed time slots only.
- 2. For residential plan, hotel names and address will be provided 15 days before the event.
- 3. Fee once paid, will not be refunded in any circumstances. However, a substitute name can be accepted if from within the same organization.
- 4. Budget hotel will be with standard Oyo Rooms/Treebo hotel/Stays. Premium Hotel will be a 3-star/4-star or similar level hotel.
- 5.E-invoice/E-Receipt will be sent to you in 7-15 working days.
- 6. An email confirmation will be sent within 24-48 working hours.
- 7. The names of Speakers and Panelists on the event website and the brochure are based on their confirmation. In case, any speaker/panelist could not make it to the event, the organizing committee/organization cannot be held responsible.
- 8. In case the event could not be organized because of situations beyond control of the organizing committee, the fee will be refunded within 60-90 days. Our liability is limited to the refund of the fee in case of cancellation of the event.
- 9. Once your registration is done, you will be sent a Delegate Registration Number, you just need to tell us the registration number at the venue to collect your Entry Pass.
- 10. Conference registration covers attendance in all sessions/workshops/Open space technology sessions (excluding Restricted/Paid Master-classes and closed sessions which are by invitations or add on registration), lunch, Tea, welcome kit and access to exhibition area and use of common networking area.
- 11. A few master-classes are restricted for CSR Heads/CSR Teams of companies. Host organization has all the rights to restrict entry of delegates for such master-classes.
- 12. List of hotels for residential plan and images will be available on conference website from 1st June 2017.
- 13. Request to change the hotel rooms will not be entertained after 10th september 2017.
- 14. Stand alone master classes registration is not available.
By registering for the event, you agree to terms and conditions mentioned above.
Master-classes included in the standard registration fee
Add on Paid Master-classes for Corporate
Add on Paid Master-classes for Non profits
INR 4000+Taxes (15%), Total 4600/Participant
INR 2000 + Taxes (15%)= INR 2300/Participant
Ultra Early Bird Registration (till 31st May 2017)
- ● Non-Residential: INR 6700 (All inclusive)/Participant
- ● Residential Budget Hotel: INR 10950 (All inclusive)/Participant
- ● Residential Premium Hotel: INR 20950 (All inclusive)/Participant
Early Bird Registration (1st June to 31st July 2017)
- ● Non-Residential: INR 7900 (with Taxes GST/Service Tax)/Participant
- ● Residential Budget Hotel: INR 12600 (All inclusive)/Participant
- ● Residential Premium Hotel: INR 23000 (All inclusive)/Participant
Standard Registration (01 Aug. 2017onward)
- ● Non-Residential: INR 9500 (with Taxes GST/Service Tax)/Participant
- ● Residential Budget Hotel: INR 14500 (All inclusive)/Participant
- ● Residential Premium Hotel: INR 26900 (All inclusive)/Participant
Add on Master-classes with any of above plans
- ● Add on master-classes for corporate delegates: INR 4500 (All inclusive)/Participant
- ● Add on master-classes for NGO/Other delegates: INR 2300 (All inclusive)/Participant
NEFT Details:Account Holder: Renalysis Consultants Pvt. Ltd,
Account Number: 50200008642388
Bank: HDFC Bank Ltd, Branch: Shikohpur (Haryana)
IFSC Code: HDFC0003526
Download Registration Form
Register and Pay Online
For any query related to exhibition/registration write to us at email@example.com or call at Mob. 9560352170